Construction Laborer Position
Construction Laborer Job Description
We are a busy construction and roofing firm and are always hiring dedicated Construction Laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
Construction Laborer Responsibilities:
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Installing and repairing roofing, gutters, windows, and siding.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
Construction Laborer Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Knowledge and experience working with shingled, flat, metal, and slate roof
- Experience repairing and installing gutters, windows, and siding a plus
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
We do offer 401k and supplemental insurance. Paid vacation accrues after a year. Competitive pay for more experienced employees.
Please apply at 2300 12th St Lynchburg or email: your application to email@example.com.